Project name: Development and industrialization of engine-side vibration isolators and other auto parts
Promoter: Sanmen County Science and Technology Bureau
1. Main technical content of the project:
(1) Referring to the use of ADAMS software, rigorously set physical strain parameters such as expected stiffness, load loading force under working conditions, etc., create a fully parameterized mechanical system geometric model, and use the Lagrangian equation method in the dynamic theory of multi-rigid body systems , establish system dynamics equations, predict the performance, range of motion, collision detection, peak load, and input load of finite element calculations of the mechanical system, understand the dynamic characteristics of the components of the mounting system under stress, and evaluate their fatigue performance through assessment , simulate and test the performance indicators of each scheme sample, select the design scheme, make it meet the requirements of the trial production target, and achieve the purpose of structural optimization design. (2) Select the rubber material with high strength, good heat and aging resistance, long service life, and good adhesion with metal as the rubber main spring material, study the composition of rubber formula and vulcanization process, and solve the problem of rubber in hydraulic suspension. The problem of the main spring material. (3) Research and design the adhesive glue formula, and use the "strong polarity-weak polarity gradual transition mode" to build double or multi-layer adhesive layers, so that a strong bond strength between metal and rubber is formed. (4) Research and develop special production molds, rubber testing equipment and positioning fixtures.
2. Authorized intellectual property rights:
During the implementation of this project, three invention patents were formed: semi-active hydraulic mount, hydraulic mount, and a material torsion testing machine.
3. Fatigue test of the main technical performance indicators of the product
x direction, temperature 90℃±3℃, preload (Z) 956N, frequency 5Hz, Fx=±2000, after 200,000 cycles, static and dynamic stiffness changes within ±30%, crack depth at rubber or bonding ≤3mm;
y direction, temperature 90℃±3℃, preload (Z) 956N, frequency 5Hz, Fy=±1500, after 100,000 cycles, static and dynamic stiffness changes within ±30%, crack depth at rubber or bonding ≤3mm;
z direction, temperature 90℃±3℃, preload (Z) 956N, frequency 5Hz, Fz=±2250, after 400,000 cycles, static and dynamic stiffness changes within ±30%, crack depth at rubber or bonding ≤3mm;
4. Application promotion and economic and social benefits obtained
In the past three years, the total sales volume of the project's products has reached 8.656 million pieces, the sales income has reached 290 million yuan, the new profit has reached 42.93 million yuan, the tax has been turned over to 28.75 million yuan, and 42 people have been employed.
Third party evaluation:
The main appraisal (review, acceptance) opinions for the appraisal of scientific and technological achievements:
1. The materials provided for identification are basically complete, standardized, and meet the identification requirements;
2. The project product is specially commissioned and developed by SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co., Ltd. It adopts the inertial channel-decoupling disc-throttle disc type hydraulic mount structure of the third-generation hydraulic mount, and realizes variable damping characteristics and effective attenuation through the inertial channel. The low-frequency vibration of the engine and the high-frequency vibration of the powertrain; the self-developed NR1481 material has good fatigue resistance and dynamic and static stiffness. The product has the characteristics of good shock absorption effect and long service life.
3. The product has been inspected by Zhejiang Shitai Industrial Co., Ltd. (the laboratory has obtained the supplier test verification and testing capability approval certificate of SAIC-GM-Wuling Automobile Co., Ltd.: SGMW-CA-090). The production approval notice issued by the joint-stock company has been well received and has obvious economic and social benefits.
4. The enterprise has passed ISO/TS 16949:2009 quality management system certification, and its production equipment, process equipment, testing methods and environmental protection measures can meet production requirements. The appraisal committee believed that the product development was successful and agreed to pass the appraisal.
Novelty search conclusion of Zhejiang Science and Technology Information Institute: After comparative analysis, the Baojun 730 engine-side vibration isolator developed by the entrusting unit adopts the third-generation hydraulic mount-inertial channel-decoupling disc-throttle disc type hydraulic mount structure. The variable damping characteristics are realized through the inertial channel. The damping is large at low frequencies and large amplitudes, which effectively attenuates the low-frequency vibration of the engine. At high frequencies, the damping fluid directly penetrates and presents the low-damping characteristics of pure rubber, which contributes to the high-frequency vibration of the powertrain. It has certain characteristics .
Promotion and application:
The products are mainly sold in the form of finished products, and no technology transfer has occurred.
Economic and social benefits:
In 2015, the new sales income of this project was 83.6661 million yuan, and the new tax was 8.2749 million yuan; in 2016, the new policy sales income was 99.7735 million yuan, and the new tax was 11.9194 million yuan; in 2017, the new sales income was 110.8622 million yuan, and the new tax was 8.563 million yuan. Yuan.
The project will provide employment for more than 40 people, and play a role in promoting the economic development of the region. While promoting the development of the industry, the project drives the development of auto-related parts manufacturers and raw material manufacturers; the advanced nature of the project not only improves product quality, but also reduces the loss of raw materials in the process of research and development, reduces energy consumption, and saves production costs. It has good environmental and social benefits.