What factors need to be considered when machining auto parts?
The processing method of the main parts of the automobile first needs to depend on the technical requirements of the surface of the parts to be processed. The selected part processing method should meet the requirements of the quality of the parts and the good processing economy and improve the efficiency.
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any machining method of parts have a relatively large range, but knowledge is economical in some relatively narrow ranges, and the machining accuracy in this range is relatively economical Therefore, when choosing the processing method, you should
The corresponding processing method that can obtain economical processing accuracy should be selected;
2. Need to consider the material composition of auto parts;
3. The structural shape and size of the auto parts need to be considered;
4. It is necessary to consider the requirements of production efficiency and economy. In mass production, advanced technology with good efficiency should be adopted, and even the manufacturing method of the blank can be fundamentally changed, which can reduce the amount of movement of machining;
5. It is necessary to consider the existing processing equipment and technical conditions of the manufacturer or workshop. When choosing the processing method, the existing manufacturing equipment should be fully utilized, the potential of the enterprise should be tapped, and the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers should be brought into play, but continuous improvement should also be considered. Existing processing methods and equipment, using cutting-edge technology
technology to improve the level of craftsmanship;
These technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified on the part drawings, and sometimes they may be higher than the requirements on the technical drawings in some respects due to technological reasons. processing requirements, or are proposed as accuracy benchmarks to improve
High processing requirements, when the technical requirements for the surface of the parts are clarified, the final processing method that can ensure the processing requirements can be selected according to this. And the processing methods that require several processes are determined. The selected part processing method should meet the requirements of the parts. quality and good processing economy with improved